On this tour, discover two of South America's greatest cities-Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires-with time in each city to explore and experience the varied restaurants, shops, and optional excursions.Rio de Janeiro is an exciting city known for its beautiful beaches, vibrant atmosphere, Samba shows, gorgeous scenery, and welcoming people. On your guided sightseeing tour of Rio, you'll take the cog railway 2,300 feet up to the summit of Corcovado Mountain to view the infamous Christ the Redeemer statue and to enjoy 360-degree views. You'll also have the chance to eat at a famous local churrascaria and enjoy a free day to explore on your own.Buenos Aires is known as the "Paris of South America" with its wide boulevards, outdoor cafes, and charming shops. Here, your sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the city's landmarks and Recoleta Cemetery, where Eva Peron is buried. No tour to Buenos Aires would be complete without a Tango show, which is included along with an Argentinean meal. You'll also have a free day to explore Buenos Aires on your own.A highlight of this Brazil and Argentina tour is Iguassu Falls, one of the most spectacular sites in the world! Just imagine the thundering roar of the 275 waterfalls cascading over a precipice almost two miles wide and 250 feet deep! You'll see the brilliant rainbows created by clouds of spray and stand mesmerized on both the Brazilian and Argentine sides of the falls. You'll even take the ecological jungle train through the rainforest on the Argentine side. It's a natural wonder not to be missed!From the vibrant cities to the spectacular scenery, this Brazil and Argentina tour featuring Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls, and Rio de Janeiro is the perfect vacation for value-minded travelers. It's a vacation of a lifetime!
Call (716) 838-6755 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15084276
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Rio de Janeiro||Welcome to spectacular Rio de Janeiro, home to white-sand beaches and world-famous Carnival! After arrival, settle into your hotel and meet your Tour Director, who will have pointers for your free time exploration.|
|Day 2||Rio de Janeiro||Sprawling between majestic granite peaks and the blue South Atlantic, Rio is a city of beauty, wonder, and energy. Guided sightseeing with a Local Guide begins with a drive along Rio's famed Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana beaches. Take the cog railway 2,300 feet up to the summit of Corcovada to view the famous Christ the Redeemer statue and enjoy 360-degree views of Guanabara Bay and the bustling city below. Your afternoon is free to explore the city on your own. (B)|
|Day 3||Rio de Janeiro||A free day in Rio allows you to relax on one of the famous beaches or take an optional excursion to the historic city of Petropolis to see the former summer palace of Emperor Pedro II. (B)|
|Day 4||Iguassu Falls||A morning flight takes you to Iguassu Falls, one of the greatest natural wonders of the world. Upon arrival, journey to the Brazilian side of the falls to see the mammoth series of 275 waterfalls cascading over a precipice almost two miles wide and 250 feet deep. Walk into Devil's Throat Canyon, where the clouds of mist, thundering roar, and 180-degree rainbows surround you-an unforgettable experience! (B,D)|
|Day 5||Iguassu Falls||Cross the border for a visit of the Argentine side of Iguassu Falls. Begin with a short ride on the open-air Ecological Jungle Train through the rainforest. A series of boardwalks takes you above the falls to see the water crashing down into the Devil's Throat. Your afternoon is free to explore, or you may opt to visit the Bird Park, home to many species of endemic birds, as well as flora from the area. (B)|
|Day 6||Buenos Aires||Transfer to the airport for your flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina's cosmopolitan capital. After settling into your hotel, an orientation tour familiarizes you with the 'Paris of South America' and its wide boulevards, outdoor cafes, and charming shops. (B)|
|Day 7||Buenos Aires||Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide focuses on the city's landmarks, including the Teatro Colon Opera House and Plaza de Mayo, site of La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House), and Metropolitan Cathedral. Also, visit La Boca and San Telmo, one of Buenos Aires' oldest neighborhoods, and Recoleta Cemetery, where Eva Peron is buried. End your day with an Argentinean meal, followed by a sensuous Tango show highlighting the alluring dance that is so popular here. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Buenos Aires||Today is free for independent activities, or you can take an optional excursion to visit a local estancia (ranch) to experience the life of the gauchos (cowboys), as well as traditional dance performances and a barbecue lunch. (B)|
|Day 9||Buenos Aires||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Dates & Prices do not include air travel. Participation in this vacation requires purchase of the following flights from Cosmos, not included in pricing: (1) roundtrip air from your U.S. gateway and intra-vacation air segments, starting at $320 (based on Miami, departure in January 2021); or (2) intra-vacation air segments only. Required intra-vacation air segments: Rio de Janeiro/Iguassu Falls; Iguassu Falls/Buenos Aires. Air prices were effective on July 14, 2020, and their availability is limited. At the time you purchase your tour, air prices may be higher.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).